Saturday, August 31, 2013

Models x Moet x Mr. Fantastic

Had an amazing time DJing for the Cosmopolitan event as part of Helsinki Fashion Week.  Beautiful women on the cat walk, stylish people on hand and of course an amazing sound system for me to drop joints too!  There were two event's that I had so spin, one was the afternoonVIP lunch, awards and model meet and greet which at the last minute I was asked to present an award to Vans which I'm ok with, but I didn't realize I had to walk from the DJ booth down the runway to get on the mic and read the script.  Ok no problem, this is what I do.  The second event was the nighttime fashion show which was extra crazy, between all of people on hand filling themselves with Moet and H'orderves, the all Swedish model line up and the artists that performed it's definitely one for the books.















No comments: