Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It's In The Bag "Tucker & Bloom"

It still hasn't set in that after next week I'll be taking that long flight to embark on my 6 week European tour of rocking parties, doing workshops and lectures, eating good and of course buying records and whatever else might catch my attention.  One of the hardest parts about being away for that long (besides missing friends, fam and loved ones) is knowing how to properly pack.  Since I'll be stationed in Amsterdam but traveling around Europe for my gigs I needed a bag that would get me through a couple of days so that I wouldn't have to carry a suitcase.  The good people over at Tucker & Bloom must've got the message because they laced me with the extra official bag perfect for the 3 day weekends.  Definitely needed this because it's just the right size to fit in the overheads on planes, has enough space for the necessities and a little extra room for a few 45's that I might pick up on the way.  The bags are top quality and handmade in America so if your looking for a bag, be sure to check them out as they've got different styles for different occasions.   Once your done shopping be sure to check out an interview that they recently conducted with me on their site.

http://tucker-bloom.com/site/bag-blog-entry/interview-with-skeme-richards/



No comments: