Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Real Funk 45's in Zurich

Had an amazing time over the last 3 weeks traveling and playing records in Europe with so many great DJ's and lovers of Funk & Soul music.  First stop on the agenda was in Zurich Switzerland for Real Funk with my peoples DJ Spruzzi and Funky Gramigna who welcomed me and made sure I enjoyed every minute of my times spent there.  I've been to Switzerland a million times but I got to see some amazing things during this trip, it can't always be about records when traveling.

Real Funk is an amazing night!  It's always great to have a great mix and ratio of male to female plus everyone dancing and enjoying the music, not standing around looking at you like your an exhibit at a museum.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was great hope u soon be back
4 the next: 45-er Funk-Attack!
Anker.. ;O)