Monday, September 3, 2012

45 Euro Excursions

It's almost that time for me to be making the trip to Europe once again for a few dates to drop some 45 gems.  First up will be the Real Funk in Zurich Switzerland with DJ's Spruzzi and Funky Gramigna, the following night I head over to Lausanne Switzerland which is oh so familiar with the Hot Peas & Butta brand since we've already thrown several amazing parties there already.  I'll be spinning tunes with DJ CTB who you can actually label as the HP&B resident of Lausanne.  To round out the festivities I'll be bouncing over to St. Petersburg Russia to rock with Mr. Chak and his Fun City Shingaling party.  I've been wanting to do this party for sometime now, it's definitely the place to be if you've got that Funk, Soul, Latin, DiscoRap goodness.




No comments: