Friday, May 18, 2012

German Burger Quest

Seems like more often these days when I visit other countries they've all found it necessary to adopt the new trend of high end gourmet burger joints and actually getting it right.  This past week while visiting Germany for a couple Hot Peas & Butta dates my homie Scarce One took me to a spot that had opened up a year or so back called Fette Kuh (Fat Cow) and swore that it was official.  We'll I gotta say it damn sure is official!  Everything from the selection to the quality of beef, the bun and presentation down to it being a rather small spot sitting only about 30 people with seating for 8 outside made this feel like something I would see in Philly or New York on a bustling center street.

Checking off another destination from my list!





No comments: