Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Great Cow Chase

So it's been a minute since I've had a great burger that was worth blogging about but I've had 2 in the last month. The first that I really need to talk about was one that I had recently in Laussane Switzerland from a spot called Holy Cow, and holy cow was that a great burger, Jules! Starting with the bun which was some sort of a wheat bun not too much dough and baked on site. Now lets talk about the 100% Swiss beef topped with bacon and cheddar cheese. There's not much to say except damn, this goes on my list within the top 3 burgers falling right behind Fathers Office in L.A. Everything was perfect from the quality, texture and taste down to there being minimal greese. Top that with fries and your all set!



1 comment:

venoms5 said...

Damn, that does look good! A buddy of mine went to Switzerland on vacation a few years back and brought some Swiss chocolate bars back. He gave me a couple of them and those were tasty, too, with a unique flavor different from the chocolate over here. I forget the brand, though.