Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wholetrain!

Back in 2006 during the Philadelphia Film Festival I had the opportunity to see the screening of the movie Wholetrain which is a film shot in Europe about not just graff and bombing trains but friendships, lifes and relationships. After the screening I linked up with the writer / director Florian to do an interview for the radio show that I did with my partners Fredy Blast and DJ Primetime called "The Formula" w/ The Science Patrol. After chilling out at my crib, shooting the breeze and talking about graff history in Europe, NY and Philly we finally got down to the topics at hand. Here is the interview, enjoy!



2 comments:

Michael Beon said...

Yo cousin... sync your blog's RSS feeds into your twitter... and it will even appear on Facebook...

Dope interview by the way Skeme...

Skeme Richards said...

My man, always looking out for me! Will do.