Monday, March 24, 2008

Wake me cause I'm dreaming...Spy Hunter Commercial

Have you ever been sleeping and you swear your dreaming and something wakes you up and its not a dream? Well I fell asleep on the couch around 8pm and at around 2am I thought I was dreaming when I hear the music for my second most favorite arcade game and the second arcade machine that I purchased for my basement, Spy Hunter. But why would I be hearing this music right now? 80's Pop Culture strikes again, Pontiac decided to throw it their new commercial. I guess I'll be on my Spy Hunter kick and fire up my machine and run it for the next few days.

2 comments:

Saratoga Sake said...

spy hunter... is definitely on my top ten list of favorite arcade games.

Bustopher Jonez said...

shit homie! that's the peter gun theme! i got versions mang. holla